Sunday, February 12, 2012

Karma Yoga

I start my day by taking a holy bath by reading GURU GITA. After reading Guru Gita, I feel very energetic and confident. However While entering office, I face lots of problems from different sources. Even after sincere efforts I never been able to concentrate and finish my work with satisfaction due to various distractions. And finally when I get back to home I used to feel very tired and less energetic. I wonder how come when I start the day it is very fresh and energetic and when I return back I lost all my energy and strength ?.

What is the reason ? Definitely Something is wrong.
I remembered Param Poojya Shri Guru dev's vani "Do not feel that you are doing the work, You are not the doer. It is your ego which says "I am the doer". Know that Kundalini Shakti is working through you. She is the doer."

 Absolutely this is the problem. So before starting the work, I tried to remember this message but as the work progresses I am losing the balance and getting lost. How can I remember this message the whole day? So I started to take a 2 minute break every half an hour under any circumstances and remember Param Poojya Shri Guru dev's message. This habit has immensely motivated me to overcome any problems in office, able to maintain peace through out the day, complete the work with great satisfaction and also feeling energetic.

1 comment:

surrender-to-guru said...

Thank you brother. This is very useful.