Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Experience with Param Poojya Shri Gurudev

on 2-01-11 (sunday) visited Siddhaloka Ashram

Param Poojya Shri Gurudev was answering queries of Mr.Ravi of Infosys
When Mr.Ravi said "People in my office laugh when I say my Guru is god"
Param Poojya Shri Gurudev explained "God can speak through every body. only one shuold have faith in it. Surya Dasa removed his eye balls when he did not hear from god. Then lord krishna played with him when was playing with his musical instrument."

HE reiterated "It is possible to feel , speak to god in every body"

I was in emotion when I heard it. I was in tears as I too long for such experience

My First Meet with Swamiji
In 2002 I read an article in Times of India With Title "Ashrams are not picnic spot"

This title attracted me.
I was in search of a living spiritual master for the previous 3 years and
I went around many ashrams and spiritual gatherings.
But no where I could meet and speak to the masters, as there were always crowd around.

When I went to Siddhaloka , I was astonished as I was introduced to Param Poojya Shri Gurudev. HE was in bold Saffron clad, with head gear

All the while HE was giving discourse.
At the end he asked me . What you want from me.
Immediately I retorted, I want realization.
Then HE corrected me as God realization.

He assured me you will have it . may be while going back or little latter.

This incident and his assurance made vibrant changes in me
I went to the Main road ( around 3 KM)by walking.
I was remembering every incident happened and also enjoying the greeneries around

I never thought that I will come across such Sadhguru.

I like books by Swamy Vivekanada.
I do read some time.

Some time I think my self with Swami Vivekanada and Swamiji as Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

Regards
Ravi K

No comments: